FUTURE FOREST CODE OF CONDUCT
At Future Forest, we prioritize creating a safe and inclusive environment. All team members, contributors, volunteers, and attendees must adhere to this Code of Conduct for all Festival-related activities.
Health & Safety:
- Future Forest strictly prohibits drug or alcohol abuse, underage alcohol consumption, and the possession/use of illegal substances.
- No one, including team members, contributors, volunteers, or attendees, should be involved in possessing or selling illegal drugs.
- Please familiarize yourself with our policies and act in accordance with them.
- In medical emergencies:
- Seek immediate help; this could mean finding someone with a radio for first aid or directly contacting the medical team.
- Report incidents involving violence, harassment, or potential harm to the security or safety team.
- While at the festival, be cautious around art installations, equipment, and fire pit. Report safety concerns promptly.
- We do not tolerate inappropriate behaviour, such as:
- Verbal, sexual, physical, or emotional abuse.
- Discriminatory language, gestures, or actions.
- Harassment, racism, sexism, homophobia, or any targeted offensive remarks.
- Report any harmful behaviour or risks to Future Forest staff immediately.
- Report any property damage, theft, or vandalism to the Safety team immediately.
- Our team and volunteers must remain courteous and professional with everyone at the Festival.
- If you’re affiliated with Future Forest, you represent us at the event. We may take action if anyone fails to uphold this Code of Conduct.
- We are committed to environmental respect. We ask that everyone:
- Use reusable water containers.
- Properly dispose of garbage and recycling.
- Avoid making fires.
- Refrain from littering, especially in the Little River.
- Avoid using soap or contaminants in the river.
- Protect the natural wildlife and their habitats.
- Before making any statements or decisions that could impact Future Forest, including media statements or incurring expenses, consult a Future Forest representative.
- If you believe there’s been a violation of this Code of Conduct, notify a Future Forest representative. We’ll address the matter promptly.
To sign the Code of Conduct please login below